The dreaded "Check Engine" light.
It came on yesterday.
Ben says it is only a $30.00 part to fix it.
I don't care.
This is the end.
The end of the truck.
I can feel it in my bones.
I think my personal "Check Engine" light has come on too. For some reason, I have been tired and dizzy and nauseous for the last two weeks. Bleck. It may be time for a trip to the doctor. Or the shrink. Or both.
Here is a short quiz for those of you who read my blog:
1) Should Ben and Ann have a wedding or just head to the court house?
2) Should I sell my truck now, while I can make a little money on it, or wait until the loan is paid off in three years?
3) Do you think it will be worth it for us to drive an hour to Savannah from Hilton Head to eat at Lady and Sons, even though we may have to wait four hours for a table?
4) In Hilton Head, what is the likelihood I will be mistaken for a beached whale and hauled off to the zoo?
5) Am I wasting my life in marketing? Should I be doing something else?
Just a few questions that have been weighing on my mind, usually when I am trying to fall asleep. Opinions, comments, and snide remarks are all welcome. Maybe this explains the dizziness and nausea...
Ben seems to think so...